AWeber, headquartered in Chalfont, Pa., helps more than 100,000 businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers increase sales and profits and build customer relations through its suite of web-based email marketing software. The privately held company was founded in 1998.
Email List Growth BluePrint
Learn how to grow email list in less than 1 hour with step-by-step, expert guidance in six short and simple lessons.
By the end of this course, you’ll have researched, created and launched two of the most important elements for list growth: your lead magnet and email sign up form. The sign up form you build during this course will help you:
- Turn casual website visitors into email subscribers
- Attract the attention of site viewers
- Share the benefits of joining your list
- Get more customers
The lead magnet you create will:
- Give people a reason to join your list
- Make subscribers excited about signing up
- Build trust with your audience
- Help increase email engagement for your list
Learn how to create your email newsletter
Back in 2011, video blogger Amy Schmittauer needed an email marketing solution to build relationships with her audience and scale with her business. See how AWeber did this and more…
Download Your Free Template Here
Some Great Features
- It’s easy to use.
- Build your list quickly with great looking sign up forms.
- You can create and send professional email newsletters in a matter of minutes.
- Set up an automated email series to engage your subscribers at the right time.
- Support options are considerably more extensive than is the case with some key competing products – Award-Winning Customer Solutions Team
- It’s reasonably priced – whilst not the cheapest product of its kind out there, it is cheaper than several similar tools
- It lets you choose whether to subscribe people to your list on a single or double opt-in basis.
- It has good import functionality, with the option to import a wide range of file types and add the email addresses you’re importing directly to an autoresponder cycle.
- It integrates neatly with a good range of third party tools and apps.
- It comes with over 700 responsive templates make it easy to create great-looking emails – more than its key competitors.
- Setting up the autoresponders is very easy and simple
- Automatically create emails from your newest blog posts.
- Provides in-depth Reporting Analytic and Tracking your performances
- Segmenting data is relatively easy and you can use both field contents and user activity (email opens, links clicked etc.) to create your segments.
- AWeber Mobile App that can let you view
- Schedule broadcasts
- Subscriber stats
- Open and click rates
- Sent messages
AWeber : The conclusions
Overall I would say Aweber is a solid email marketing tool. It’s reasonably priced, easy to use and contains most of the key features you’d expect from an email marketing solution.
One of the best ways to decide whether Aweber is for you of course is to avail of its free trial – you can try the product free for 30 days here.
Thank you for reading this article and hope it benefits you in growing your email list. If you have any questions or have any experience with AWeber or other Autoresponders , please leave it them below and I will get back to you soon.
Best luck in all you Do:)