Guess Posting For Bluezpot
Are you interested in guest posting for Bluezpot.com and getting more exposure for your writing? If yes, then I’m very happy to work with you and look forward to your guest post in the following areas:
- Internet Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing & Curation
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging Tips
- Search Engine Optimization
- Graphic Design
- Web Development & Design
- Brand Strategies
- Funnel Building
- Landing pages
- List Building
- Platforms used in building your blog
- Audience Development
- Mindset Strategies
- Passive Income
- Influencer Outreach & Marketing
- Skills Development
- Time Management/Productivity
- Or any other topics that are related to Online Marketing
Please read the following information/instructions carefully for guest posting on Bluezpot!
What Can I Offer You?
1. Beautifully Designed and Organized Post
- I’ll help you organize your post into reader-friendly style
- I’ll help you allocate headings and sub-headings (H1, H2, H3, etc.)
- I’ll help you add featured image to the post and relevant images within the post
(If you have relevant images for the post, please attach them to the guest post document. I’ll really appreciate that!)
I want all the posts in my website, including guest posts, to be reader-friendly. I want the appearance of my site and posts to be easy-to-read, professional-looking and beautiful.
I care about my readers so I am willing to go the extra mile for your guest post.
2. Multiple Backlinks
You are allowed to have 1 backlink to your site in the ‘About the Author’ section(which is at the end of the post) and up to 2 backlinks within the post itself if relevant.
(If you want more than 2 backlinks within the content, your guest post need to have at least 1500 words. See my rules below.)
3. Keyword Research & On-page SEO
If you are an experienced blogger or online marketer, I suppose you should have done your keyword research before writing the post.
If you haven’t, I can do it for you and edit the post according to my keyword research.
In addition, I’ll also do the on-page SEO while editing the post because those cans only be done by me in the WordPress edit page. You just need to send me your guest post in a document (Word document or Google Doc preferably).
- All guest post must be original content
- I have the right to edit your post, delete certain parts or add more information.
- I have the right to reject your guest post, if deem that your post is not suitable for my site.
- All guest posts should have at least 800 words. The longer the better!
- You can have more backlinks to your site if you have longer content. (at least 1,500 words above)
- I’ll inform you when it’s published and I welcome your thoughts and opinions on how to make it better.
- Don’t forget to share your post with your audience and on your social media. Remember to reply to comments too!
- Once you guest author for Bluezpot.com, all guest posts become the property of Bluezpot.com to modify or reprint.
- If your post is rejected, you are free to publish it on your own site or guest post somewhere else.
What’s In It For You?
- Experience to put on your resume
- Exposure of your blog to online community
- Building trustworthiness with your content
- Spotlight in our featured newsletter
- Author/Contributor Bio on Bluezpot.com
- Testimonial of your work provided
Here’s how I will promote your post:
- Back-link in the “Author Bio” of each post and additional links if your guest post is more than 1,500 words.
- Promoted to our Google+/Twitter / Facebook communities.
- Depending on the nature and depth of the post, most will be promoted to our email list.
- And, of course, our regular readers will check out your post.
Note: this is not a paying role but does provide the author additional online exposure and networking opportunities.
Ready to submit? Send us your post.